Last Updated: May 29, 2020 1:34 PM ET
Due to ongoing public health concerns and the safety of all involved, Manheim is assessing and making changes daily to help our team members and clients during this time. Here are the latest updates:
Status of Location Operations:
- Effective May 1- Inventory preview is now available at select Manheim locations.
- Check our location status page for details on current operations and preview availability.
- If you are planning to preview inventory at a select location it is imperative that you adhere to the safety and compliance measures, and you must complete a Cox COVID-19 Related Access Form.
- Please read our Auction Lot Preview FAQs
Digital Support and Solutions: As a reminder, Manheim is still running all sales via our digital channels to serve your buying and selling needs. During this time, we have set up a variety of relief programs, special sales and digital solutions that enable our clients to work safely and efficiently.
- Waived Simulcast success buy and sell fees extended until July 1, 2020.
- $0 Sell Fee promotion for Manheim Express self-listed cars extended until July 1, 2020.
- Waived seller fees for vehicles sold without title such as Title Absent (TA).
- 30-day complimentary trial for new clients to Central Dispatch.
- Ready Logistics remains “open for business” and has authorization to pick up, transport and drop off vehicles anywhere within the U.S (note we may be limited by the auction, dealership, repo lot or operating status of other locations).
- Daily MMR Retention values available on Manheim.com to help with vehicle valuations while we are experiencing volatile market conditions.
- OVE relief plan to assist independent auction partners with fee discounts for OVE purchases until June 1, 2020.
- Cox Automotive economic outlook and industry insights updates.
- RideKleen new surface disinfecting and air cleansing service, PureProtect, available for dealers and fleet operators.
For information on the latest Manheim policy updates, location adjustments and fees please visit our FAQs.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Priority: Manheim U.S. has over 76 locations and thousands of team members across the country. There have been a few confirmed COVID-19 cases among team members or their families. We are doing all we can to support the affected employees and their families. We are taking every precaution to clean and sanitize the workplace to reduce spread of the virus as recommended by the CDC and public health officials, including carefully following current physical distancing mandates for each location.
The following information and links can help guide you through the operational changes and keep your business running successfully.
Resources & Helpful Links
- COVID-19 Auction Status Tracker
- Latest Press Announcements
- Transportation / Logistics Updates
- Cox COVID-19 Related Access Form
- Auction Lot Inventory Preview FAQs
- Additionally Safety and Compliance Measures for Inventory Preview
- NextGear Capital Relief Package Information
- Cox Automotive COVID-19 Updates
- How to Pay Online
- How to Receive Automatic Payments from Manheim
- How to Set Up ACH as a Payment Method on Manheim.com
- How to Print a Gate Pass
- How to Order Services on Manheim.com
- How to Run a Report on Manheim.com
- Manheim Digital Marketplace Quick Start Guide for Selling
- Manheim Simulcast Remote Seller Quick Start Guide
- The Learning Center
- Simulcast Help Overview
- How to Buy on Simulcast
- How to Buy on Manheim.com
- How to Buy on OVE
- How to Buy on Manheim Express
- Simulcast Buyer Guide
- How to Sell on Simulcast
- How to Sell on OVE
- How to Sell on Manheim Express
- Selling Center Overview
- Remote Seller