ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE: October 1, 2021
Based on CDC guidance, and to limit any potential risks to our clients and team members, some of our Manheim locations will require face masks be worn while indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Mask requirements for the locations listed below:
All clients and employees are required to wear masks when in the lobby, offices, and other indoor areas. Masks do not have to be worn when outdoors, which includes the arena.
|Arkansas||Manheim Little Rock|
Manheim Central Florida, Manheim Daytona Beach, Manheim Fort Lauderdale, Manheim Fort Myers, Manheim Jacksonville, Manheim Lakeland, Manheim Orlando, Manheim Palm Beach, Manheim Pensacola, Manheim St. Pete, Manheim Tampa
|Georgia||Manheim Atlanta, Manheim Georgia, Rome Auto Auction|
|Louisiana||Manheim Lafayette, Manheim New Orleans|
|Missouri||Manheim Kansas City, Manheim Poplar Bluff, Manheim St. Louis|
|New Mexico||Manheim New Mexico|
|New York||Manheim Rochester|
|North Carolina||Manheim Charlotte, Manheim North Carolina, Manheim Statesville, Manheim Wilmington|
|Ohio||Manheim Cincinnati, Manheim Ohio|
|Pennsylvania||Manheim Keystone, Manheim Pennsylvania|
|South Carolina||Manheim Darlington|
|Texas||Manheim Dallas, Manheim Dallas-Fort Worth, Manheim Houston, Manheim San Antonio, Manheim Texas Hobby|
Mask requirements for all other Manheim locations:
- All clients and employees fully vaccinated do not have to wear masks, provided state and local mandates permit. “Fully vaccinated” means it has been two weeks from the date of the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna or the single dose of Johnson & Johnson.
- Those not fully vaccinated will still be required to wear masks over their nose and mouth while inside Manheim facilities including offices. The CDC recommends unvaccinated individuals wear face coverings for their protection and for the safety of others.
ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE: September 13, 2021
New Safety Check At New York-based Manheim Locations
As part of the state of New York Health and Essential Rights Act, all guests visiting a Manheim location in the state of New York will need to complete a COVID-19 Related Access Form (CRAF) before each visit. Manheim locations with the CRAF requirement include Manheim Albany, Manheim New York, and Manheim Rochester.
To complete the COVID-19 Related Access Form visit https://covid19form.coxenterprises.com.
Resources & Helpful Links
- Latest Press Announcements
- Transportation / Logistics Updates
- Cox COVID-19 Related Access Form
- Visitor Form (for Access to Manheim Auction Locations)
- Cox Automotive COVID-19 Updates
- How to Pay Online
- How to Receive Automatic Payments from Manheim
- How to Print a Vehicle Release
- How to Order Services on Manheim.com
- Selling in the Manheim Digital Marketplace (Manheim.com, Manheim Express, OVE)
- Manheim Simulcast Remote Seller Quick Start Guide
- How to Buy on Manheim.com
- Simulcast Buyer Guide
- Selling Center Overview