Marketplace | Vehicle Information
Answering the call
You need more confidence in digital buying.
We're on it!
CRs ENHANCED WITH MORE ROI-BOOSTING FEATURES
New Manheim Express Condition Reports give buyers more confidence in their digital purchases and widens the audience for sellers.
- More details around damaged items and types of damages surfaced
- High-res images show severity, size and location of damage
- When buyers gain more confidence, sellers benefit by gaining greater marketability
We’re standing behind our Condition Reports for vehicles purchased digitally from OVE, Simulcast, inside the gate (Manheim & 3rd party), and offsite Concierge-generated Inspections.
Centered Around You
Giving you greater confidence to make timely, intelligent decisions
- More images – up to 18 photos depending on vehicle
- Audio and video capture
- Damage details (available on Insight Condition Reports)
- Quadrupling the number of Condition Report audits
- Increased training hours for Condition Report writers and inspectors to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Monitoring arbitration claims that are reviewed with every location
- Increased number of photographers
- Higher resolution images
- Undercarriage imaging
- More mechanical & safety information
- More consistent Condition Reports
- CR Advisory Council – ongoing, real-time listening to group of sellers and buyers to guide our areas of focus
- Formatted to make them easy to understand
- Uses AutoGradeTM Service – a living mechanism that’s updated frequently and used across the entire wholesale industry for consistency
- Features the images most important to buyers, including every angle of the exterior
- Helps increase buyer confidence and perceived value by providing a greater variety of high-quality images
- Includes 15 high-res images, plus 3 optional settings that vary by vehicle
- Features pan and zoom functionality for greater visibility
Damage Details now available on Insight Condition Reports
To add clarity and context to the damage conveyed on a vehicle, Manheim introduced damage details. Damage details includes location and severity and is available when you hover your cursor anywhere on the image and the yellow details bar will appear.
This view of damages at-a-glance saves time when determining reconditioning repairs or when considering a vehicle for purchase.
Insight Condition Reports now include information about Electric and Hybrid Vehicles.