New In 2021
Making your digital buying experience easier.
With our Digital Buyer Protection, Manheim is standing behind the accuracy of our Condition Reports with expanded coverage on digital purchases. We want every buyer and seller feeling as confident transacting online as they do in lane.
Digital Buyer Protection covers claims that meet a minimum of $150 per damage item and add up to $600 or more within a covered item.
These coverages apply to a vehicle purchased digitally from OVE and Simulcast when it has a Condition Report performed by Manheim or its agents.
Standing behind our Condition Reports means more protections for you.
Digital Buyer Protection Coverage
- Undocumented visible exterior damage, unacceptable undocumented paintwork, or missing exterior equipment
- Undocumented glass damage
- Undocumented visible Interior damage or missing Interior equipment
- Tire tread depth: in the case of gross misrepresentation. Inaccurate by 2/32nds or higher (resulting In 4/32nds or below)
Additional coverage categories through Manheim Express Concierge Inspection Service:
- Cosmetic (same thresholds as Insight Condition Reports)
- Frame Check
- Mechanical Assessment
All digital buyers will have a review period of 2 days after the car is delivered with a maximum of 10 days to initiate an arbitration claim.