Last Updated: May 1st, 2020 1:50 PM EST
Due to ongoing public health concerns and the safety of all involved, Manheim’s Logistics businesses, Ready Logistics and Central Dispatch, are assessing and making changes daily to help our team members and clients during this time. Here are the latest updates:
- At this time, Ready Logistics remains “open for business” and has authorization to pick up, transport and drop off vehicles anywhere within the U.S.
- Although we are permitted to transport vehicles, we may be limited by the operating status of any auction, dealership, repo lot, or other location.
- Select Manheim locations are now accessible to preview inventory on a limited basis. These locations are aligned with our current operating status and local/state ordinances to ensure clients have a safe experience on the lots.
- If you are planning to preview inventory, or are a carrier picking up inventory at one of the designated Manheim locations, it is imperative that you adhere to the safety and compliance measures.
- Please be sure to complete your Cox COVID-19 Related Access Form prior to check-in at security, based on location you are traveling to. Regionally based forms are available here.
- Preview days and times vary by location. Please refer to the Manheim Location Status Tracker to verify times of availability prior to traveling to a location.
- The status tracker also provides location-by-location updates on office closures, gate hours, and any restrictions related to pick up or delivery at Manheim Auction locations.
- The safety of our team members, clients and partners is our #1 priority. We have activated our Business Continuity Plan, and Logistics employees are working remotely with no major issues.
- We are monitoring carrier capacity very closely, surveying several times per day. While many carriers have stopped transporting or have significantly reduced their capacity, the majority continue to operate.
- Our on-time delivery percentages remain at record highs and consistent with pre-COVID-19 performance. We are closely monitoring all key metrics and KPIs.
Managing Manheim Gate Passes
Gate Passes must be printed prior to arrival at auction for vehicle pickup. Printers will not be accessible for on-site printing. These instructions explain how to email or print a gate pass for dealers or transporters to use at security. As a reminder, anyone taking a vehicle out of the auction must have a printed gate pass. Please contact your local auction with any questions.