Last Updated: July 2nd, 2020 9:30 AM EST
Due to ongoing public health concerns and the safety of all involved, Manheim’s Logistics businesses, Ready Logistics and Central Dispatch, are assessing and making changes daily to help our team members and clients during this time. Here are the latest updates:
- Logistics Operating Status: Ready Logistics remains “open for business” and has authorization to pick up, transport, and drop off vehicles anywhere within the U.S.
- While we are permitted to transport vehicles, we may be limited by the operating status of any auction, dealership, repo lot, or other location.
- Temporary delivery delays expected due to capacity shortages in some areas.
- Auction Operating Status: Check the location status page for details on hours, current operations, and preview availability for each Manheim location.
- Accessing Manheim Auction Locations: Carriers picking up / dropping off inventory and buyers/sellers planning to preview / rep inventory must adhere to the safety and compliance measures and complete a Cox COVID-19 Related Access Form prior to check-in.
- Confirmation of form completion must be provided to security upon each entry.
- A new form must be completed every day.
- Carriers: Please visit Carrier Connect and contact the Carrier Experience team via LiveChat with any questions.
- Managing Manheim Gate Passes: Gate Passes must be printed prior to arrival at auction for vehicle pickup. Printers will not be accessible for on-site printing. These instructions explain how to email or print a gate pass for dealers or transporters to use at security.
- As a reminder, anyone taking a vehicle out of the auction must have a printed gate pass. Please contact your local auction with any questions.
- Safety: The safety of our team members, clients, and partners is our #1 priority. We have activated our Business Continuity Plan, and Logistics employees are working remotely with no major issues.
- Changes to Carrier Capacity: We are monitoring carrier capacity very closely, surveying several times per day. While many carriers have stopped transporting or have significantly reduced their capacity, the majority continue to operate, or have picked operations back up following local / state ordinances.
- Performance Monitoring: Our on-time delivery remains a top priority to help shipping partners manage inventory. We are closely monitoring all key metrics and KPIs.